If you have a museum, organization, hall of fame, western themed publication, radio program or anything else you’d like to see added here as a resource for people who are looking for Cowboy Connections, please send the information to us in an email in text format to email@example.com. Subject should be “Cowboy Connection.”
- Empire Ranch Foundation The Empire Ranch Foundation (ERF) is a non-profit volunteer organization established in 1997. The purpose of the Foundation is to protect, restore and sustain the Empire Ranch historical buildings and landscape as a western heritage and education center.
- Empire Ranch Foundation The purpose of the Empire Ranch Foundation is to protect, restore and sustain the Empire Ranch historical buildings and landscape as an outstanding western heritage and education center. We host numerous events including an annual National Day of the Cowb
- Great American Adventures Ride Where Legends Rode. We offer 4 and 5 day horseback rides to historic locales and film locations, planned around some of America’s most historic old west characters and events. Horses, tack, food, renown historians & authors, are included.
- Hubbell Trading Post AZ – National Historic Site Step back in time at Hubbell Trading Post NHS and feel the old wooden floor give slightly and squeak beneath your feet as you enter the oldest, continuously operating trading post on the Navajo Nation. History happens every day at the historic Hubbell TP.
- Pioneertown, California was founded and built in 1946 as a movie set for western movies, including the movies of Gene Autry, The Cisco Kid, with Duncan Renaldo, Annie Oakley with Gail Davis, Judge Roy Bean with Edgar Buchanan, and Range Rider with Jock O. Mahoney.
- San Elizario Historic District San Elizario TX Wild West buffs mosey over to the historic town of San Elizario, Texas. The Nationally recognized Historic District celebrates notorious outlaw, Billy the Kid’s 1876 visit to San Elizario. Enjoy reenactments of the breakout at the old County Jail.