If you have a museum, organization, hall of fame, western themed publication, radio program or anything else you’d like to see added here as a resource for people who are looking for Cowboy Connections, please send the information to us in an email in text format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject should be “Cowboy Connection.”
- Chronicle of the Old West Our objective is to educate people about the Old West in an entertaining way. Our hope is that as you surf through our web site you’ll be inspired to learn more about a time that was very important to the development of America.
- Cowboy Poetry Press is a literary magazine for western, cowboy, cowgirl, Native American, and Old West preservation through the written word of poetry, prose, flash fiction, artwork, and photography.
- Cowboys & Indians An international magazine, Cowboys & Indians encompasses everything exceptional about the American West: history and legend, hardworking people, dramatic vistas, enduring values. It speaks to everyone from the people who live it to those who simply lo
- Cowgirl Magazine COWGIRL Magazine features the best of the modern west including stylish accessories for horse and home, hot fashion, luxurious dream getaways, cool western design trends and expert equestrian advice designed to inspire, educate and entertain the modern co
- Open Range Open Range Magazine is a unique and exciting magazine catering to those who live in the West, and those who dream of experiencing the West… the real Western Way of life. Touting the true spirit of the west, it isn’t all glamour…it’s real, and more and
- RideMagazine.com RideMagazine.com leads the horse world in entertaining and informative original content. It provides up to the minute horse news updated every 30 minutes. Editorial content is written by leading experts and our own award winning staff. RideMagazine.com ha
- Rope Burns This bi-monthly publication has been serving the Cowboy and Western industry for nineteen years. Subscribe to Rope Burns to find out what’s going on around the country with festivals, events, poetry, music and more.
- The Tombstone Epitaph Since 1880, The Tombstone Epitaph newspaper, which covered Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday and the Gunfight at the O. K. Corral ®, has been the voice of the Old West. Today The Tombstone Epitaph National Edition still brings you the history of Tombstone and the
- True West TRUE WEST Magazine relates our history to the present day, to show readers the important role heritage plays in keeping the spirit of the West alive during our everyday travels and adventures out West. The Tombstone Epitaph
- TrueCOWBOY Magazine TrueCOWBOYmagazine was established to be a one-stop information platform for mustang and wild horse rescue organizations. Working with the groups to increase their sphere of influence to a readership that includes not only the horse owner and enthusiast
- TrueCOWGIRL Magazine TrueCowgirl Magazine features cowgirl rodeo stars and cowboy rodeo studs! Cowgirls’ diamonds and pearls of wisdom! All the latest on the newest hot spots, spas & saloons! exotic equestrian travel destinations, fashion, beauty & health for you and
- Western Horseman Western Horseman magazine is in its 69th year, which makes it one of the oldest horse magazines in the world. To glance back at its history is to survey much of the history of the horse industry in North America, because Western Horseman was there to cham