National Day of the Cowboy 501(c)3
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donations: email@example.com
- Paypal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orders: email@example.com
- Events: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Site: www.nationaldayofthecowboy.org
- Facebook: National Day of the Cowboy (Please “Like” us there)
- Newsletter Signup: email@example.com
CLOSED Friday, Saturday & Sunday and the following dates:
- Memorial Day May 26, 2014
- July 3-4, 2014
- National Day of the Cowboy July 26, 2014
- Labor Day September 1, 2014
- Veteran’s Day November 11, 2014
- Thanksgiving November 21-30, 2014
- Christmas-New Year’s December 19, 2014 – January 5, 2015
We are located in Arizona which does NOT observe Daylight Savings Time. During the summer, we are on PST. November to April, we are on MST.
Arizona Residents/Fry’s Customers
We are a Fry’s recognized charity organization in Arizona. If you live in Arizona and shop at any Arizona Fry’s Grocery Stores, you can help us stay in business with no expense whatsoever on your part. All you need is a Fry’s card and an email address. Go to the Fry’s website and connect your Fry’s shopping card (aka V.I.P. Card) to the National Day of the Cowboy as your charity organization. Once you do that, Fry’s will donate to us every time you buy groceries in an Arizona Fry’s Store using your Fry’s shopping card.
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, certified as a Mission Fish charity on eBay. This means that in addition to making a DONATION through our website, you may also donate a portion of your eBay sales proceeds or purchases to us. Simply select National Day of the Cowboy from the dropdown menu on eBay when you are listing an item or when you are checking out from a purchase. You may donate 10% all the way up to 100% of your item sale price. We rely on your donations and memberships to keep our doors open and to keep building involvement in the National Day for the Cowboy. If you are holding a National Day of the Cowboy event, please consider donating to us and this national effort when you are choosing charitable organizations to receive donations from your event.
You may use our online form to contact us: